Welcome to your 457(b) retirement plan. Click below to view the features and highlights of your employer’s retirement plan.
New & noteworthy
- Effective Thursday, June 11, 2015, the Deferred Compensation Plan will discontinue investments into the existing Wells Fargo Advantage Target Date Fund series. Account balances and future contributions invested in these funds will invested in the corresponding fund in the American Fund Target Date Retirement Series. Click here to get more information about the transition and the new investment options.
- You can view the fund fact sheets for each of the new investment options below:
- American Funds 2010 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2015 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2020 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2025 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2030 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2035 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2040 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2045 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2050 Target Date Fund
- American Funds 2055 Target Date Fund
- Seminar registration: Interested in an educational seminar? We make it simple. Just enter the seminar registration code from your financial
advisor. Register now.
- Investment advice now available through our GPS program! You may choose to participate in Guided Portfolio Services®, a fee-based program from VALIC that provides independent investment advice and asset management. Contact your financial advisor today! For more information about GPS, click here.
- Important Information about your Account Statement - When accessing your statement online, click on the Account Number to view your latest statement. Click here to access your account.